Subject: eBay End of Auction - Item # 1131194941 (MEN'S RH GOLF CLUBS)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear highpockets33 and [email-masked],

Congratulations - this auction successfully ended

Item Title : MEN'S RH GOLF CLUBS (Item# 1131194941)

Final Price : $76.00
Auction Ended At : Apr-11-01 14:30:39 PDT
Total number of bids : 12
Seller User ID : highpockets33
Seller E-mail : [email-masked]
High-bidder User ID: [email-masked]
High-bidder E-mail: [email-masked]

Here's what to do next:

The buyer and seller should contact each other within three business days to 
complete the sale. Not getting in touch leaves the contract in limbo and can 
earn you negative feedback. If you have trouble, though, just visit 
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBAyISAPI.dll?MemberSearchShow

*Help other eBay users by leaving feedback about your transaction at  
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedbackShow&item=1131194941

*This auction's results are available for 90 days at 
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1131194941&ed=987024639

*If you've bought this item as a gift, you can let the lucky recipient know 
what's coming! As long as the seller has a positive feedback rating of at 
least 10, just visit 
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewGiftAlert&item=1131194941&userid
=[email-masked]

*For further information and resources, visit 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sellerguide/after-tips.html

Note to Bidders: If you're a winning bidder, send your payment to the seller.

We're so glad your auction was successful, and we hope to see you at eBay 
again soon! And be sure to tell your friends about us - we'd love to see them 
here too.

******************************************************************************
**********
UPS offers guaranteed, time-definite and economical shipping options.
Also, UPS packages may be tracked by the buyer or the seller, which can help
create buyer loaylty and build stronger relationships.
Visit the UPS Service Center today.
http://www.servicecenter.ups.com/ebay

Trade On!

Item Description :

MEN'S RH GOLF CLUBS

THIS SET IS MAXPOWER BY DUNLOP AND CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:  1 AND 4 WOODS, 
2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 AND WEDGE.  THE PUTTER IS A PRO TOUCH 100.  THE GRIPS ARE BY 
DUNLOP ALSO.  THE SET HAS BEEN USED BUT STILL HAS A LOT OF GOLF LEFT IN THEM 
- THEY LOOK REAL GOOD.  THANKS FOR LOOKING.
NO RESERVE!

Buyer to pay shipping/handling and insurance if desired. Please allow time 
for personal check to clear or send m.o. for quick shipping. I accept PayPal 
payments!Now Available for International Users

Please check out the other auctions we currently have running on eBay.

Free counters provided by Honesty.com

This HTML automatically generated with
AuctionAssistant from
Blackthorne Software.