From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:11:00 -0800 (PST)

As part of our monthly testing we review the monthly Natural Gas P & L 
Statement
and identify specific regions for which we would like to review additional
documentation.  Please find below, the regions that we have identified.  We 
are
requesting that you supply the P & L top pages for the last day of the month 
for
those regions that are applicable to you.  Once we have reviewed these top
pages, we will be contacting you to discuss the drivers of these regions.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Also, please find below a list of those P&L Top pages requested for January 
that
are still outstanding.  Please forward this correspondence to any responsible
parties not included in this e-mail.

Thank You,

Mark Austin
Arthur Andersen
ext. 68680

                  February NG P&L                            January 
Outstanding
(Embedded image moved to file: pic19796.pcx)
(Embedded image moved to file: pic13200.pcx)

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - pic19796.pcx
 - pic13200.pcx