Subject: RE: Do we play today?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:51:47 -0800 (PST)

I hear you are good at facilitating a quick "meating"

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Dunn, John" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, November 13, 2001 4:45 PM
To:	Wolfe, Jason; Dunn, John; Elliott, Allan; Cherry, Michael; Sample, Matt; Cherry, Beth
Cc:	[email-masked] '
Subject:	RE: Do we play today?

I'm playing.  I will be in the office at 5:30 for a quick meeting, but I will join you after that. 
-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked] 
Sent: 11/13/2001 4:47 PM 
Subject: RE: Do we play today? 
Who is playing, and when should we start? Get back at me so I will know 
when to show up. 
Thanks, 
DJ 
    -----Original Message----- 
   From:   "Dunn, John" <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
   Sent:   Tuesday, November 13, 2001 11:43 AM 
   To:     Elliott, Allan; Cherry, Michael; Sample, Matt; Cherry, Beth; 
             Wolfe, Jason 
   Cc:     ''''''''Jondaworky ([email-masked]) ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 
   Subject:  RE: Do we play today? 
   I'm going to shave my team name in the back of my mullet. 
   -----Original Message----- 
   From: Elliott, Allan 
   To: Cherry, Michael; Sample, Matt; Cherry, Beth; Dunn, John; 
   [email-masked]' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 
   Cc: '''''''Jondaworky ([email-masked]) ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 
   Sent: 11/13/2001 11:35 AM 
   Subject: RE: Do we play today? 
   Ack!! Trying to catch up here after several days of vacation.  Quite 
a 
   meandering collection of emails.  You should get your tee shirts and 
why 
   not go the whole 9 yards and get custom license plates... take pride 
in 
   your losing streak!!  Unfortunately I don't think I can make the game 
   tonight, but Thursday or Friday for an xbox demo would be cool. 
   IT Traveler 
********************************************************************** 
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate 
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of 
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure 
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient 
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender 
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and 
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments 
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not 
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron 
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other 
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by 
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************