Subject: Re: 2001 Commodity/Demand Charges
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 05:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Paul, 

I enter the PR CPI as is and any resulting index, I let the decimal float.

Saludos, 

Paul Y'Barbo@ENRON
02/07/2001 10:49 AM
To: Todd Peterson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jaime 
Sanabria/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Roberto 
Alvira/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dustin Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
Masters/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rick Sierra/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: 2001 Commodity/Demand Charges  

Todd,

The attached calculations are using a Year 2000 PR-CPI of 180.525 (this is 
not obvious because of formatting). The Cabot contract does not specify how 
many decimal places to use. Do we have anything worked out with them 
regarding rounding of the PR-CPI?

Paul

Todd Peterson@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
02/07/2001 08:53 AM
To: Paul Y'Barbo
cc: Jamie Sanabria 

Subject: 2001 Commodity/Demand Charges

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Todd Peterson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
02/07/2001 08:56 AM ---------------------------

Dustin Collins@ECT
02/01/2001 09:45 AM
To: Roberto Alvira/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dan 
Masters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Todd Peterson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: 2001 Commodity/Demand Charges

Now that I have received the December 2000 PR-CPI, I have completed 
EcoElectrica's LNG pricing for 2001.  The attached model shows that Eco's 
Commodity Charge to be $3.4831/MMBtu and the Demand Charge Rate to be 
$0.8460/MMBtu.