Subject: Re: Feb 12 delivery of "Methane Arctic"
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 01:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan:  We have discussed this internally and will remain with the numbers
provided in my e-mail to you on 03/05.  Our feeling is that until the sampling
equipment is up and running at the terminal we have to stick to a know number 
as
a bench mark, that being the first delivery of Matthew.
Brgds'
Joe

[email-masked] on 03/05/2001 03:34:57 PM

To:   Joseph McKechnie/Cabot LNG@Cabot LNG
cc:   Christopher Skinner/Cabot LNG@Cabot LNG, [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], Rudy Adamiak/Cabot
      LNG@Cabot LNG, Jane Michalek/Cabot LNG@Cabot LNG
Fax to:
Subject:  Re: Feb 12 delivery of "Methane Arctic"

Joe-
It would have been preferable to work these numbers out in advance rather
than after the fact, especially considering that it seems we already had by
our phone conversations and my email to you dated February 7.  Since we
received no correspondence to the contrary, I assumed the numbers to be
used would be per that email.  Please revert with your response.

Dan

"Joseph McKechnie" <[email-masked]> on 03/05/2001 08:22:30 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   "Christopher Skinner" <[email-masked]>,
      [email-masked], [email-masked],
      [email-masked], "Rudy Adamiak" <[email-masked]>,
      "Jane Michalek" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: Feb 12 delivery of "Methane Arctic"

Dan:  We have rechecked our numbers and offer the following.  Based on The
Matthew's original delivery to Eco in July 2000 she delivered 2,744.094
mmbtu's.
This is the base number we are working with.  The Arctic delivered
1,415,921
mmbtu's 5/6 feb 2001, She then delivered 1,389,086 mmbtus on the 12/13th of
feb
2001, for a total of 2,805,007 mmbtus delivered.  We subtract 2,744,094
(matthew
base number) from 2,805,007 and get 60,913 mmbtus remaining, which we will
bill
at the $3.483097 rate.
We will be re-submitting the invoice upon receipt of you comments

Brgds
Joe McKechnie

[email-masked] on 02/27/2001 09:18:11 PM

To:   Joseph McKechnie/Cabot LNG@Cabot LNG, Christopher Skinner/Cabot
LNG@Cabot
      LNG
cc:   [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]
Fax to:
Subject:  Re: Feb 12 delivery of "Methane Arctic"

Joe/Chris-
I have received your invoice for the Feb 13 delivery of the "Methane
Arctic".  I do not agree with the split as it appears on the invoice.  For
the Winter Cargo portion billed at $4.323264, there should be 55,924.321m
(superscript: 3) which corresponds to 1,252,745 MMBtu.  The remainder to be
billed at $3.483097 is 6,086.467m(superscript: 3) which corresponds to
136,341 MMBtu.  Please recheck your figures and revert.

Thank you,
Dan Masters

Dan Masters
02/07/2001 04:07 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  Feb 12 delivery of "Methane Arctic"

Joe-
Confirming our conversation, since the "Winter Cargo" is being delivered on
two Methane Arctics, we need to paper split the volumes on the 2nd one
between the winter cargo price and normal price.  Using the volumes for a
standard cargo from the contract, the winter cargo should be 119,000 m
(superscript: 3).  The delivery that just finished was 63,075.679 m
(superscript: 3).  That leaves 55,924.321m(superscript: 3) on the next
delivery to be priced at the winter cargo rate and the remainder to be
priced at the normal rate.

Thanks,
Dan Masters
Office:   713-345-5498
Fax: 713-646-6560
Cell:     832-326-9590
Email:    [email-masked]

(See attached file: att1.eml)

 - att1.eml
 - att2.eml