Subject: LNG/C"HOEGH GALLEON" - COOLING DOWN OPERATION
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Tony,

Please be advised that the cooldown operation itself is going well.
We lost abt 12 hrs during our purge operation of tks 2 and 3 due to
the requirement of the CO2 content in the return gas. The limit was
abt 50 ppm.  The reason for this is that the plant is normally
sending the returngas back to the process and to avoid any icing in
the system.

Commenced purging tk 2 and 3  :11th 0240
Completed    :12th 0250  (CO2 90 ppm, allowed to
start cooldown)
Commenced cooldown tk 3 and 4 :     0300

Now, 1800lt 12/3, tks 3 and 4 is down to - 79 and -81 C respectively
and we expecting to be finish with the cooldown itself within 5 hrs.
Then cooling down the cargo line ( 1hr ), loading (2 hrs), paper work
and dept (2 hrs).  The remaining tks will be cooled down during the
voy. to Bahrain.

Etd 13th 0400lt
Eta Bahrain 14th 1700lt

Re yr travelling to Muscat/Sur

Have advised the agent, Towell Barwil, that you are arriving
Muscat/Sur in connection with the first loading. Kindly advice the
Agent (PIC Mr. Irwin Peiris), abt. yr travelling details and they
will arrange for transport and hotel in Sur.

Reverting.

Best regards

Capt Kjell Kvammen    LNG/C "Hoegh Galleon"

Brgds Oe. Hansen
Master

E-mail: [email-masked]
Teleph: Inmarsat tel.no. 330853910
Fax   : Inmarsat fax no. 330853913
Telex : Inmarsat B telex no.330853915
Telex : Inmarsat C telex no.430853910 (24hrs.wa