Subject: Re: LNG/C"HOEGH GALLEON" - COOLDOWN AND GAS TRIAL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 05:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Capt. Kvammen,

Thank you for the update.  It looks as if all is now going according to plan.

I have made arrangements through your agents Barwil to arrive in Sur during 
the day of March 20.  I will be in the Mercur hotel and will come on board as 
soon as possible after Hoegh Galleon has docked at Qalhat.

Regards,

Tony Galt

"Remote PO - BULKPC - BULKPC" <[email-masked]> on 03/14/2001 01:30:18 
PM
To: "Capt. Tony Galt, Enron, Houston" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Dan Masters, Enron, Houston" <[email-masked]>, "Jim Fernie, 
Enron,Houston" <[email-masked]>, "Paul Y'Barbo, Enron Houston" 
<[email-masked]>, "Wayne Perry, Enron" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: LNG/C"HOEGH GALLEON"   -  COOLDOWN AND GAS TRIAL

Dear Tony,

Please be advised that all cargo tanks have been cooled down and all
cargo pumps and spray pumps have been run and worked satisfactory.
Have just arrived Bahrain, March 14th 1815lt, and expecting to stay
here abt 4 days.  Reverting.

Best regards

Capt Kjell Kvammen