Subject: Re: 2001 reconcilation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 06:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris,

I have reviewed your reconciliation spreadsheet and have discovered a 
discrepapancy  regarding the "Matthew" delivery on September 14, 2000.  It 
appears that a volume, other than the discharge volume, is being applied to 
calculate the average heating value.  My calculations show that the average 
heating value for this Setpember 14 delivery should be 22.47, as opposed to 
22.61.  

Despite this one discrepancy, we match perfectly.

I have attached my reconciliation spreadsheet below for your convenience.   I 
show that Cabot owes EcoElectrica $209,472.88.

Please review and let me know if you are in agreement.

Regards,

Dustin Collins

"Chris Skinner" <[email-masked]> on 02/13/2001 03:04:52 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, "Todd. Peterson" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Rudy Adamiak" <[email-masked]>, "Jane Michalek" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: 2001 reconcilation

Todd
Attached herewith is the 2001 reconciliation which is in draft.

Please review and let me have your comments
Best regards
Chris Skinner
General manger
Cabot Trading LNG

 - 2001 Annual Reconciliation.xls