Subject: Re: Instructions for "Methane Arctic"
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning Puri:  We have been diligently working on your below request, and
can now offer the following instructions.

Next Loading date for Pt Fortin currently scheduled for AM of 30 March 2001.  
As
for heel quantity, we must take into account the  transit  (8 days) from 
Boston
to Pt Fortin, and still allow for sufficient heel to keep tanks cold on 
arrival,
I suggest in way of 1000 cubic meters, and ask for Masters input in this 
regard.

Expected unloading date at Penuelas is 02 April 2001.  Vessel should plan on
departing Pt Fortin Am of 31st March and adjust speed so as to arrive Penuelas
Pilot Station at 0530/0600 02 April.

As always, noon position reports are requested, and the normal points of 
contact
at ALNG and Cabot be advised.

Upon departure Boston on 22 March, Master must make notification directly to
ECOELECTRICA, and our Agents in Puerto Rico (Luis-Ayala) providing ETA to both
Pt Fortin to Load, and then further ETA to Penuelas.  Noon reports on ballast
voyage to Pt Fortin, and loaded voyage to Penuelas must also copy ECO, and
Ayala.

I know the Master has all of the relevant POC information for the above, so I
will not include it here.  Should you have any further questions, please so 
not
hesitate.

Best Regards
Joe McKechnie

[email-masked] on 03/20/2001 12:42:05 PM

To:   Joseph McKechnie/Cabot LNG@Cabot LNG
cc:   [email-masked], [email-masked]
Fax to:
Subject:  Re: Instructions for "Methane Arctic"

In order to instruct Master regarding next ETA Point Fortin and relevant
heel quantity to be left on
board, pls revert asap with next loading date at Point Fortin.
In addition, we kindly request  you to advise your expected unloading date
at Penuelas.
Thanks and best regards,
Puri

 - att1.eml