Subject: DAILY POS. REPORT.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

POSREP HOEGH GALLEON 19TH. APRIL 1200LT (1600UTC)

A) Position at noon        : N 26 41 W 089 29
B) Dist. from last noon    : 271,5 n. miles (14 HRS.)(1 HRS. ADV)
C) Dist. to go to next port: 9209 n.miles (Qalhat)
D) Eta next port           : June 12th. 0001 local time
E) 1:Average sea/weather   : Wind: SE 4 2, Sea: SE 3
   2:Average speed         : 19,39 knots / average RPM 91,90
   3:B.O.G. consumed       : nol
   4:F.O. consumed         : 75 mt.
   5:G.O. consumed         : nil
   6:Average vapor press. Tk. 1:      bar. Average liq. temp:
                          Tk. 2:                            :
                          Tk. 3:                            :
                          Tk. 4:                            :
                          Tk. 5:                            :

ETA ALGECIRAS 29TH. 2000LT.

Brgds Oe. Hansen
Master

E-mail: [email-masked]
Teleph: Inmarsat tel.no. 330853910
Fax   : Inmarsat fax no. 330853913
Telex : Inmarsat B telex no.330853915
Telex : Inmarsat C telex no.430853910 (24hrs.watch)