Subject: Gas only - Combustion management
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], rune.m�[email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 06:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

Have had a meeting with HFS regarding the commissioning of the Combustion
Control Management System(Gas Only).  As mention before in tel. where we
indicated that we would have the service people onboard at Qalhat for following
the vessel to Suez for the commission, have now been postponed until Suez -
Algeciras.
The reason for this is as following.

Expecting completing loading 14/5 2400
Faop  15/5 0300lt
Eta   20/5 2200lt  (Latest at 2300 to join the convoy early morning 21st)

I.e. Speed abt. 17,5 knots  which mean that the vessel has to use both BOG and
F.O.
As we need to go up and down with the speed to fine tune the Combustion
Controller, we feel that is no room to do that on the voy Qalhat - Suez.  On the
voy. between Port Said and Algeciras is easier to control the Eta Lake Charles
(8/6).

Hoping you are in agreement of our conclusion.

Best regards

Kjell
Hoegh LNG