Subject: RE: Meeting in Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 04:39:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Paul,
	I really apologize for missing out this opportunities as well due to
the time difference between Oman & Houston.
	 The attendance from OLNG side will be Mr. Hiro Sakaguchi, Yaqoob
Al-Zadjali & probably Mr. Harib Al-Kitani, with 	regards the exact
timing I'll let you know soon.

	Thanks a lot for DPC logo.

	Have a nice weekend.

	Kindest regards,
	Yaqoob Al-Zadajali,NGM/22

-----Original Message-----
From: Y'Barbo, Paul [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 9:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Meeting in Houston

Yaqoob,

I have probably missed my opportunity to speak with you before your
weekend. We are very flexible on the dates for a June meeting. We are
very happy to have you visit our city of Houston. Could you propose
dates that are convenient for Oman LNG? Who will be attending from your
company?

I will speak to Clay regarding an agenda for the meeting.

Best Regards,

Paul

P.S. Have you tried reaching me on my mobile phone 713 825-8046? Feel
free to call me over my weekend.
***** This email may be confidential,  privileged and/or protected by
copyright.   If you are not the intended recipient,  you should not copy it,
retransmit it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender
immediately and delete your copy from your system *****