Subject: Re: Dynegy Payment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:59:49 -0700 (PDT)

Debbie,

No, I have no copy of this invoice in the Dynegy's file.  All the payments to Dynegy were directly from Chase.  Can I get copy of this invoice???
Paul,  which is the concept on these charges???

"Deborah L. Keller" <[email-masked]> on 10/12/2001 02:22:58 PM
To:	[email-masked]
cc:	"Kristyn Lefebvre" <[email-masked]> 

Subject:	Dynegy Payment

Jose,

Dynegy is calling and is looking for a payment of an old invoice.  Do you
have any records of making a payment from your LOCAL account to Dynegy for
their invoice # 11-AR-9281-9PC for $61,621.83???

I received a call from Paul Y'Barbo yesterday, and apparently this invoice
is over a year old.

There is a folder in one of the boxes, with all the Dynegy invoices, maybe
there is a copy of it in there???

Deborah L. Keller
Manager, Loan Administration
Edison Mission Energy
Ph# (949) 798-7837   Fax# (949) 252-8769
[email-masked]