Subject: Oct. Invoice
From: [email-masked]
To: e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:25:57 -0800 (PST)

Lorraine and Paul:   Greetings.  Our first invoice under our new firm
transportation agreement is incorrect.  I have asked our accounting people
to call Laura Giambrone to discuss but wanted to bring this to your
attention in case she needs your assistance to understand the terms of our
deal.  The invoice includes a "reservation" charge equal to the October MDQ
times the number of days in the month times the discount rate, which is
correct (35,000 x 31 x $0.08 = $86,800).  However, the invoice also includes
a "commodity" charge of $3,945.47.  

I believe it is just a matter of setting it up correctly in the computer
because the invoices we received under our old contract also included a
"reservation" charge and a "commodity" charge, but the two together equaled
the negotiated rate.  I would appreciate any help you could provide to get
this set up correctly and our October invoice corrected.  

Thanks, 

Barbara Whittaker