Subject: DAILY POS. REPORT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

POSREP HOEGH GALLEON 21ST. APRIL 1200LT (1500UTC)

A) Position at noon        : N 28 08 W 076 20
B) Dist. from last noon    : 465 n. miles (23 HRS.)(1 HRS. ADV)
C) Dist. to go to next port: 8025 n.miles (Qalhat)
D) Eta next port           : June 12th. 0001 local time
E) 1:Average sea/weather   : Wind: ENE 5 , Sea: ENE 4
   2:Average speed         : 20,22 knots / average RPM 94,59
   3:B.O.G. consumed       : nil
   4:F.O. consumed         : 145 mt.
   5:G.O. consumed         : nil
   6:Average vapor press. Tk. 1:      bar. Average liq. temp:
                          Tk. 2:                            :
                          Tk. 3:                            :
                          Tk. 4:                            :
                          Tk. 5:                            :

ETA ALGECIRAS 29TH. 2000LT.

Brgds Oe. Hansen
Master

E-mail: [email-masked]
Teleph: Inmarsat tel.no.+874 330853910
Fax   : Inmarsat fax no.+874 330853913
Telex : Inmarsat B telex no.+584 330853915
Telex : Inmarsat C telex no.+584 430853910 (24hrs.watch)