Subject: Broker Client Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Just to remind you I am on vacation Thurs and Fri.

GFI requested a quote for NA Gas and Power, Coal, Emmisions, UK Power, UK 
Gas, European Gas and European Power.  I have calls into George McClellan 
(coal) and Tim Belden (West Power) to let them know about the negotiations.  
I need to know who at Enron you have discussed this with in London to make 
sure I run it past other interested parties in London prior to making an 
offer to GFI.  I am now talking to one of the GFI Managing Directors in New 
York and hopefully this will move the process along faster.

Amerex: Unwound $500 K / 75 % brokerage deal.  Asked them for a proposal for 
zero brokerage.  Original offer we made was $400 k and zero brokerage.  
Meeting schedules for Tuesday afternoon. Still waiting for John Nowlan to 
reply on crude products and Marcello Romano to reply on European Bandwidth.  

PVM: European Crude broker presented by Chris Glass; Forwarding NDA

ED&F Man: Waiting on Mary.  I will call if OK with you.

Prebon: Mike made initial offer with brokerage in it.  Mike informed Prebon 
of new price structure. Prebon to call back on Monday.

Natsource: Jack is waiting on a draft of the Agreements to begin 
discussions.  I will forward the Agreements once we approve.  I suspect early 
next week.

Credit: Working with Debbie on security level versus headroom.  Modeling June 
2000 to get feel of exposure.

Legal: Second draft of BETA is attached.  Bullet points for Fee Agreement are 
also attached.  Liquidated damages and margining are covered in Section 3(f) 
and (g)