Subject: Re: eMetra posting agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Andy, Travis

Following our call last night, I attach a re-draft of the Posting Agreement, 
marked to show the changes.

Look forward to your response, in particular relating to the identification 
of the relevant Interfaces and the respective responsibilities of the parties.

Thanks

Justin

Andy Zipper@ENRON
28/11/2000 22:50
To: Bruce Garner/LON/ECT@ECT, Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: eMetra posting agreement

Upon further reflection I think we need to revisit the issue of specifying 
the interfaces. Given that EnronOnline will be implementing and operating 
this agreement leaving the interface specifications up in the air is asking 
for a lot of work/trouble next year. They are fairly generic and 
straightfoward and should not create a delay. They really are an integral 
partof the posting agreement. If you would like to discuss I am available 
tomorrow, give me a ring