Subject: FW: possible opportunity with Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:31:26 -0700 (PDT)

Please follow up on this.  Be aware that Rex is discussing business with this company at a very senior level.

GP

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Edward Hearst <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEA[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, May 23, 2001 3:32 PM
To:	[email-masked]; Piper, Greg
Subject:	possible opportunity with Enron

Dear Mr. Bibi and Mr. Piper,

I am currently working as a V.P. at Commerce One managing the Global Trading
Web and have followed Enron's e-commerce activities for some time. I am
currently exploring other career opportunities.  I contacted Louise Kitchen
who suggested that you were the best  people to get in touch with regarding
my interest in contributing to Enron's online initiative. I previously
worked at the House Energy and Commerce Committee, the FCC, the State Dept,
and Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue. I not only have experience in the B2B world
through my work at Commerce One, but also in e-commerce generally, trade and
telecommunications through these other positions. This combination of
experience could be helpful to Enron in expanding your B2B effort, including
governance and interoperability issues, developing new business, and in
dealing with domestic and international regulatory matters related to
e-commerce.

A copy of my resume is attached. If either of you have a few moments to
talk, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and best regards,

Ed

Edward Hearst
(925) 520-4821

 - 2001mayresume.doc