Subject: Re: HoustonStreet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

Frank,

Thank you for the congratulations but unfortunately, I really am on maternity leave and therefore not at all up to speed on what is going on back at work.  However, Andy is available and also Philippe Bibi who is the CEO of Net Works and Greg Piper (COO) are in the office.  I am sure one of them can deal adequately with whatever issues have arisen.

I will be returning at the end of June and look forward to speaking to you then.

Regards

Louise Kitchen
COO 
Enron Americas

   

	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.  From:  "Frank Getman, HSE" <[email-masked]>                           05/30/2001 01:54 PM	

To:	"Louise Kitchen (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:	 

Subject:	HoustonStreet

Louise,

Congrats on the new baby!  Babies are truly a miracle.  Best of luck with
it.  I hope you saw all the movies that you wanted prior to delivery,
because it will be years before you see the inside of a movie theatre.

I know you are on maternity leave, but if you happen to get this email,
please give me a call.  Unfortunately, we are headed down a path right now
that could get very messy between HoustonStreet and Enron.  I want to avoid
that if at all possible.  There has been a level of frustration in the
communication and cooperation between our teams.  If we could both sides to
cooperate and focus for a couple of days, I am confident we can iron out any
issues and be prepared to go live within a week.

We have a number of big players that are eagerly awaiting the launch of our
link because they want to trade with Enron in a neutral, third party
environment.  I also know for a fact that there are back office integration
opportunities that we can pursue together that would be difficult for Enron
to pursue alone.

Congratulations again on your new child.

Best regards,
Frank