Subject: Confirmation for meeting on Friday at 1.00pm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andy,

I just wanted to do a note to confirm that Jim Perrello will be visiting you at
1.00pm this Friday.  I have attached a recent press release we issued announcing
Jim's appointment as CEO of Reuters Liquid Markets.  As discussed, the goal of
Friday's meeting is for Jim to provide feedback on the applicability of the
EnronOnline technology to the financial markets and particularly if, with little
customization, it could be used in the commercial paper marketplace.

I have copied Jim and would appreciate if you could email the details of where
he should go on Friday.

Cheers,
Simon

(See attached file: LM press release.htm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
        Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
the views of Reuters Ltd.

 - LM press release.htm