Subject: Client Services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

Today, after an extended effort to resolve certain professional differences,
Bruce Gilardi decided to offer his resignation.  I determined that it was in
the company's best interest for me immediately to accept it.

I'd like to acknowledge Bruce for the important contributions he made, and
the standard he set for Kiodex to offer world-class client services.  We all
wish him the very best in whatever professional endeavors he chooses to
pursue.

Kiodex is stronger than it's ever been, thanks to all of you.  Our
differences with Bruce relate to his role in the Company's management.  Raj
M and I are available to speak with anyone at Kiodex who would like to talk
about Bruce's departure.  Please send either one of us a meeting request.

Raj M and I will be sharing with you our plans for Client Services in the
very near future.

All the best,
Marty

R. Martin Chavez
Chief Executive Officer
Kiodex, Inc.
+1 877 6 KIODEX
+1 646 437 3811   direct
+1 646 437 3832   fax
+1 917 294 6080   mobile
www.kiodex.com