Subject: RE: Value Proposition for Enron from TechSpan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 14:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Andy

Thanks for your mail and we would be in touch with Mr. Jay Webb to further
our partnership. We have identified specific areas where TechSpan could
bring immediete value to Enron (Both from a technical and cost perspective)
and we look forward to discussing this with Jay.

Also, our Managing Partner (Mr.Puneet Pushkarna) is keen in discussing our
view on the partnership and the Strategic Nature of a long term association
with Enron(as has been discussed in our Board meetings with Goldman Sachs).
I would arrange this meeting with yourself, Mr. Jay  and our Sr.Management,
subsequent to our discussions with Mr. Jay Web.

Dear Jay

Good to know you. In fact, some of our B2B architects have heard about you
in terms managing the entire technical process for developing EnronOnline
and look forward to meeting you. I would fix up a time for our VP - Software
Delivery to discuss synergies and value proposition.

Andy, Jay, i sincerely hope that you have been able to get good insight into
our competencies from the e-commerce perspective and that Enron shares a
similar view on this potential association. Also, i am sure that there would
be multiple firms who are keen in associating with an esteemed company such
as Enron but the main differentiating factor would be in the companies who
are creative, Innovative and who could add significant value for your
current and future challenges. TechSpan strives to incorporate such an
approach with our clients and also the factor for our funding from Goldman
Sachs.

Thanks and looking forward to developing a long term mutually beneficial
relationship with Enron.

Regds, Arvind

Tel	: 408. 530.5570
Cell	: 408. 828.6391

www.techspan.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 6:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Value Proposition for Enron from TechSpan

Arvind,
The propoer contact at Enron for you is Jay Webb. He can be reached at
[email-masked]. I will foward this to him.

Good Luck,
Andy Zipper