Subject: RE: Conagra is our newest beta customer!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

Nice work!  It's particularly exciting because they are not just interested in energy. 
-----Original Message----- 
From: Raj Mahajan [mailto:[email-masked] ] 
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 11:17 PM 
To: KIODEX Staff 
Cc: KIODEX Board of Directors; [email-masked]'; 'Hahn, 
Eugene' 
Subject: Conagra is our newest beta customer! 
Last week, our sales team signed Conagra Foods, a Fortune 100 company, to a 
beta license for the Risk Workbench.  Based in Omaha, ConAgra is North 
America's largest foodservice supplier and the nation's second largest name 
in retail foods (www.conagra.com).  In 2000, Conagra had revenues of over 
$25 billion, making it 68th on the Fortune 1000 list.  Many of their 
consumer brands are household names: Hunt's tomato products, Healthy Choice, 
Louis Kemp, Libby's, Wesson, Country Pride, Blue Bonnet, Parkay, Reddi-wip, 
Marie Callender's, Butterball, Chef Boyardee, Orville Redenbacher's, Peter 
Pan, and Swiss Miss.  
They currently have a large risk management and trading operation in Omaha 
that hedges their exposure to energy and agricultural prices while engaging 
in some speculative trading.  Kiodex will work directly with the principals 
in this division as well as senior management as they adopt the Risk 
Workbench for the purpose of conducting this mission critical function.  
Conagra represents a tremendous opportunity for Kiodex to enroll a Fortune 
100 company in becoming a high-profile reference account for us as we launch 
on August 23rd.  Our focus, beginning on July 9th, will be on converting 
this trophy client into a full paying customer (they are paying to 
participate in the beta program) of the Risk Workbench.  I ask all of you to 
help us realize this opportunity. 
I would like to especially acknowledge Russ Chalom in our sales department 
for his work on this account.  For the past 2 months, he has been 
aggressively courting Conagra, performing demonstrations for senior 
management, including the CEO.  His lucid delivery and cogent explanation of 
the Risk Workbench value proposition created this opportunity for all of us. 
Well done, Russ!  
Regards, 
Raj 
Raj Mahajan 
President 
Kiodex, Inc. 
+1 877 6 KIODEX 
+1 646 437 3871   direct 
+1 646 437 3832   fax 
www.kiodex.com