Subject: VC contact?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Andy,

When we met a few weeks back you offered to put me in touch with someone
from your VC group to discuss potential investors in HoustonStreet.  This
round of financing seems to be firming up at a very attractive price for new
investors and I wanted to take you up on your offer.  I'd love to talk with
someone in your VC group about who they see in the market that is actually
taking positions at this time.  We may have room to fill in this round with
some new investors.  Someone's going to make a lot of money on
HoustonStreet.

I received a briefing Friday on our development efforts and things seem to
be on track.  We have brought in some unbelievable developers that are very
focused and enjoying this project immensely.  Please let me know if any
issues come up with development efforts from your end and I'll do the same.

Best regards,
Frank