Subject: Financing update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:01:41 -0800 (PST)

Andy,

As I mentioned during our call on Friday, HoustonStreet is doing a $4mm
round of debt financing with warrants allowing the holders to convert the
debt into equity at $.15 per share.  An additional approximately $8mm of
outstanding indebtedness is also being converted into the same security.
The following is the information you requested to analyze Enron's postion:

1.  Enron currently owns 8.16% of HoustonStreet;
2.  Enron will be granted three additional blocks of 254,400 shares each
based upon achieving agreed upon volume targets;
3.  Enron will receive an additional 10% of HoustonStreet (on a fully
diluted basis) if the link with HoustonStreet is exclusive after one year
from going live;
4.  If Enron does not participate in this round of financing, it would own
approximatley 2%.  The shares awarded for volume targets and exclusivity
(points 2 and 3 above) remain unchanged;
5.  Enron's pro rata share of the $4mm of new capital is $343k.  If Enron
invested $343k, it would own 4% after the financing; and
6.  Enron's pro rata share of the $12mm financing ($4mm of new capital and
$8mm of debt conversion) is approximately $1mm.  If Enron invested $1mm, it
would own 8.6% after the financing.

I hope this provides you with the information you need.  Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.  The closing for this round of
financing is scheduled for March 12, 2001.

Best regards,
Frank