Subject: FW: Follow-up
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

FYI

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	John Wyman <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCE[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, May 23, 2001 1:47 PM
To:	Shults, Bob
Subject:	Follow-up

Bob,
I just wanted to follow-up on mapping from yesterday.

Test ID mapping - Sevita was highlighting the products that potentially were
not mapping correctly.  Could you fax this sheet with the hilighting so we
can investigate further.  Also, we have gotton several updates on the
Production ID's for mapping purposes, but have not had any updates for the
Test ID since Jan/Feb timeframe.  We noticed that some of the products get
new id's each month and this may be a contributing factor to the mapping
since we don't have a recent update for test id's.

I am hopeful in that we may be able to move forward and again appreciate you
and your team taking the time to work with us yesterday during the
demonstration.

Please give me a call when you get a chance either at 603-766-8730 or on my
cell 603-591-9004.

Thanks again,

John Wyman
HoustonStreet Exchange
(603) 766-8730
(603) 591-9004 (cell)
(603) 433-6875 (fax)