Subject: FW: building liquidity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

who met with caminus?

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Masiello, Ralph" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Masiell[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, June 06, 2001 3:25 PM
To:	[email-masked]'
Cc:	Andrus, John
Subject:	building liquidity

Philippe, John Andrus tells me he has had some general discussions with you
in recent weeks.  John and I will be in Houston next week,
Wednesday-Thursday, and we would very much like to meet with you at your
convenience one those days to discuss some ideas we have to make it more
attractive for Caminus users to trade on Enron OnLine.  (We're not trying to
sell you anything !!)

If you could make some time available I think it would be worthwhile; hope
to hear back from you.

I can be reached most days in Manhattan at 212 515 3691.