Subject: SENT ON BEHALF OF MIKE TELLE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:22:42 -0800 (PST)

The most current drafts of the Stockholders' Agreement, Common Stock Purchase Agreement and Warrant Agreement are attached.

Drew, these are cumulative redlines against the versions that we last sent to Kiodex, so they reflect more than just the comments that you gave me earlier today.

We would like to get these out to Kiodex on Thursday.  Please let Drew or I know if you have any comments.  

Travis McCullough
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street EB 3817
Houston Texas 77002
Phone:  (713) 853-1575
Fax: (713) 646-3490      
----- Forwarded by Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT on 02/21/2001 07:18 PM -----

	"Folmar, Kate" <[email-masked]> 02/21/2001 07:03 PM Please respond to "Telle, Michael S." 	   To: "McCullough, Travis (Enron)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>  cc: "Telle, Michael S." <[email-masked]>  Subject: SENT ON BEHALF OF MIKE TELLE	

 <<v5 Stockholders Agreement 2-16.DOC>>   <<v4 Common Stock Purchase
Agreement.DOC>>   <<v4 Warrant to Acquire Common Shares 2-16.DOC>>
<<compared v4 Warrant to Acquire Common Shares 2-21.DOC>>   <<compared v5
Stockholders Agreement 2-21.DOC>>   <<compared v4 Common Stock Purchase
Agreement 2-21.DOC>>
          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You

 - v5 Stockholders Agreement 2-16.DOC 
 - v4 Common Stock Purchase Agreement.DOC 
 - v4 Warrant to Acquire Common Shares 2-16.DOC 
 - compared v4 Warrant to Acquire Common Shares 2-21.DOC 
 - compared v5 Stockholders Agreement 2-21.DOC 
 - compared v4 Common Stock Purchase Agreement 2-21.DOC