Subject: Data Redistribution Proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:22:37 -0800 (PST)

Andy,

Further to the conference call with Jon and Eric please find the very
overdue proposal for data redistribution attached.  Please accept our
apologies for the delay in getting this document out to you.

I will be in Houston until Thursday, if possible I would like to take this
opportunity to meet with you to introduce myself and go through the
document.  I can also provide a hard copy of the referenced document
"Information For EnronOnLine".

I can be reached by return email, cell (312 286 1808) or our Houston office
(713 523 6028).

I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting you later this
week.

Best regards

Emma Vine
VP - Strategic Alliances
GlobalView Software Inc.
Tel: + 1 312 786 0110
Fax: + 1 312 939 8289
Cell: +1 312 286 1808
Email: [email-masked]
www.gvsi.com

 - EOL Data Redist Proposal.doc