Subject: EOL Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:35:55 -0800 (PST)

Andy, Dave, and Mike -

Appreciate the time this morning. I hope you all found it as productive as
we did.

Attached is the "scrubbed" version of the deck we reviewed this morning.  A
couple of key points:
     The dates are notional..  We hope to spend some time with you in the
     short term validating them.
     As Kenny mentioned today, we will need to perform a third workstream
     called 'Accenture Socialization and Buy-in' during the initial 6 week
     period.  This is in addition to the 'Market Analysis' workstream and
     'Target 5 Counterparties for Sign-up' workstream that we discussed
     earlier.
     Most of the business case and financial information has been removed
     with the exception of the projected base case revenue stream for
     Enron.   Although we removed this information from this document, we
     wanted to make sure that you know that we consider this to be the
     basis for our analysis to date and that it is available for all future
     discussions and worksessions that we have.

Again, thanks for this morning and we look forward to hearing from you all
soon.

Peggy

(See attached file: EnronOnline Master 010319.ppt)
 - EnronOnline Master 010319.ppt