Subject: RE: Accenture Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 21:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I needed the quiet time during the
weekend to think through all of the changes and get the draft in order.
Rasmani is going to go through the revised draft on Monday and will send it
out later on Monday.  She will be available to meet with you during the
week.  I will be out of town and generally unavailable, but I would be happy
to set up a call if that would help.  I made many, many changes to the
Accenture draft.  The more I listened and learned about the deal, the more I
felt that the Accenture draft was just the wrong starting point.  I have
tried to incorporate many of the approaches that we have used in earlier EOL
deals, but there my draft will require extensive review and perhaps revision
before it is ready to share with Accenture.  As we go through the new draft,
we should probably start a dialogue with Accenture and its attorney to
prepare it for some rather fundamental changes (like, instead of an
"exclusive" license, I have added an exclusivity provision that sets forth
exactly what Enron agrees not to do...).

Please feel free to call Rasmani at 713 758-2109 to coordinate while I am
out of the office.

Ted Stockbridge
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
(713) 758-1032

-----Original Message-----
From: Bridges, Michael [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 9:10 AM
To: McCullough, Travis
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Accenture Agreement

Can you please update me on the status of the Accidenture Agreement.

Thank you.
          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You