Subject: RE: Market Risk Meeting Today - John Zufferli
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:29:44 -0800 (PST)

Conference room ECS06118 has been reserved for Houston participants.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 10:02 AM
Cc: Zufferli, John; Gorny, Vladimir; Hayden, Frank; [email-masked];
Gil, Mercy; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Market Risk Meeting Today - John Zufferli
Importance: High

     Hi.
     
     The Market Risk Meeting has been scheduled for today at 12:30 
     p.m. Houston Time.
     
     The dial in information is as follows:
     
     Dial In Number:  203-719-0070
     
     Freephone within the U.S.:  877-315-5218
     
     Pin Number:  910410
     
     Mercy, please reserve a conference room for those participants in 
     Houston.
     
     Thanks.
     
     jm

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only 
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you 
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please 
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this 
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free 
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore 
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents 
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If 
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This 
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be 
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or 
related financial instruments.