- CPSC 439 Software Engineering Project Fair
- CPSC 490 Guest Speaker Series - IBM and Yale Ventures!
- CPSC Career Fair/Networking Event - Call for Vendors!
- Alumni Faculty Panel
- Robot user study with virtual reality
- Peer Pathways Night hosted by Yale Gruber Science Fellows
- Outliers Application Open
- Healthcare Hackathon at Columbia University in Feb 2023
- Mock Engineering Interviews from OCS
- Floodgate Reactor '23 Applications Open
- All posts ...
WISAY Board Member Opportunity!
Jul 29, 2022 • Tyler S. on behalf of Claire C.
Apply to be a WISAY board member! Applications are due Monday, August 1st. Apply by filling out this form!
You may or may not know that Women and Gender Minorities in Science at Yale is run by a small group of dedicated students and post-docs who operate as a collaborative board. We are currently seeking undergrad, grad student, and post-doc board members.
The WISAY executive board meets monthly to plan all WISAY events and programs (panels, speakers, mentoring, career development, etc.). A position on our board is not only fun and rewarding, but also an excellent opportunity to gain event planning, outreach, and networking skills!
To apply for a WISAY board position you should be:
- At least a rising sophomore undergrad student, rising second-year grad student, or early post-doc
- Able to commit to a position for at least 1 year (but preferably more)
- Interested in issues pertaining to women and gender minorities in science
- A highly motivated person able to take initiative
- Responsible, committed, and excellent at responding to emails in a timely manner
- Personable and a team player (We promise you, we have a lot of fun!)
- If accepted, committing to attending monthly 2-hour board meetings and being involved in planning at least 1 event per semester
Think you might be the enthusiastic and motivated new board member we’re looking for? If so, apply by filling out this form by Monday, August 1st!