- CPSC 439 Software Engineering Project Fair
- CPSC 490 Guest Speaker Series - IBM and Yale Ventures!
- CPSC Career Fair/Networking Event - Call for Vendors!
- Alumni Faculty Panel
- Robot user study with virtual reality
- Peer Pathways Night hosted by Yale Gruber Science Fellows
- Outliers Application Open
- Healthcare Hackathon at Columbia University in Feb 2023
- Mock Engineering Interviews from OCS
- Floodgate Reactor '23 Applications Open
- All posts ...
Outliers Application Open
Jan 5, 2023 • Ula S.
tl;dr - Outliers is a community for exceptional young builders in crypto. Applications for Outliers are open and due January 27.
Are you an exceptional builder who wants to shape the future of crypto???
Join Outliers 2023 to learn from legendary crypto founders, amazing peers, and top venture capitalists.
This community is run by the Outliers with the support of Floodgate and Standard Crypto. We empower young builders to gain integral knowledge, skills, and community in crypto. No prior crypto experience required!
There are two key components to being an Outlier: our 10-week summer program and our community-driven initiatives. The summer program facilitates intimate conversations with top crypto founders, such as the founders of Solana & Starkware, while covering key concepts in entrepreneurship.The community-driven initiatives give you the opportunity to work alongside the best builders in crypto to create projects like Leela and the Outliers NFT.
We’re onboarding our next small, highly selective cohort of Outliers this winter. Our past Outliers have gone on to found their own startups and work for companies like Circle and Starkware.
Applications for Outliers are OPEN and DUE Friday, January 27th at 11:59pm PT!
We are hosting two Info Sessions via Zoom (calendar invites linked below):
Thursday, Jan. 19th @ 5:00pm PT
Wednesday, Jan. 25 @ 4:00pm PT
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for application updates! Reach out to email@example.com with any additional questions and check out our FAQs here.